Wednesday 2 October 2013

New Haven Can Wait - s02e06 - Blair

New Haven Can Wait - s02e06 - Blair



Blair: Get your hands off of me! Or are you trying to kill me, too?
Serena: A guy died, and you use it as part of a game. Who does that?
Blair: It isn't a game, and this isn't just another thing on a laundry list. This is Yale, my dream. You crossed the line.
Serena: And so did you when you brought up Pete. As far as my being here, you take that up with the school. You did not just do that.
Blair: Why did you think you were invited? You know on paper you're not Yale material. Could it be your face on "page six," your name everywhere? Face it, Serena. Yale needs to up their "Q" rating, just like all the other schools, and they're gonna use girls like you to do it.
Serena: You shut up!
Blair: You shut up! Aah! No!
Serena: Blair! And I really hate those stupid headbands.
Blair: Aah! My headband!
Serena: No! You!
...

Serena: I can't do it anymore, Blair.
Blair: That's because you almost lost. I had you pinned with that chicken wing. Don't deny it.
Serena: I don't mean this. I mean everything-- The wars, the betrayal, the watching out for every possible land mine. It's exhausting.
Blair: I'm sick of it, too. I'm sick of always looking like darth vader next to sunshine barbie. Life's too short. You make it feel so long.
Serena: Well, if that's how we really feel, may--maybe we shouldn't be friends. We were probably gonna grow apart in college anyway, so we might as well just start now, right?
Blair: Fine by me. You live your life. I'll live mine.
Serena: Sounds great.
Blair: I agree.

GossipGirl: From comrades to combat, we thought we'd seen it all, but we've never seen this-- Serena and Blair calling a cease-fire. After so much scorched earth, can either side claim victory?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...