Wednesday 6 February 2013

New Haven Can Wait - s02e06 - Lily

New Haven Can Wait - s02e06 - Lily

New Haven Can Wait - s02e06 - Lily by thegossiplook featuring a sleeveless blouse

Lily: Ready?
Serena: Oh, yeah. Um, I'm all packed up. You excited, me at your alma mater?
Lily: So I guess that means you turned down this, uh, personal invitation to tour yale?
Serena: Brown's always been my plan, just like it was for you.
Lily: And I loved it there but if Yale had invited me, I would have said yes. The, uh, invitation is handwritten, Serena, in cursive.
Serena: Yale is for overachieving bookworms and preppies-- the Blairs of the world. Even though the two of us aren't exactly on speaking terms, there's no way I would step on that particular land mine.
...

Lily: It's okay, Serena. You don't have to hide the photo. I've seen it.
Serena: I'm sorry they called you my unidentified friend.
Lily: Well, I guess it's better than "mother."
Serena: What's in the bag?
Lily: It's my dress for the fall dinner at the Frick. Eleanor sent them over. I don't know why there's two. This one's a little edgier than I thought, but I like it.
Serena: Apparently it's for me.
Lily: Oh, this must be mine.
Serena: It is a really nice color, though.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...