Saturday 8 September 2012

The Ex-Files - s02e04 - Blair

The Ex-Files - s02e04 - Blair

The Ex-Files - s02e04 - Blair by thegossiplook featuring a high heel

Isabel: Blair, where were you yesterday?
Blair: I was home, just taking care of--
Penelope: Serena! Where are we going tonight?
Isabel: The Dalton guys keep texting us. It was a feeding frenzy
last night.
Serena: Hey, I left you four messages. You okay?
Blair: Yeah. I-I wasn't feeling well.
Serena: You poor thing.
Blair: I actually have to get the assignments I missed yesterday.
Serena: Oh. Of course. I'll see you later.
Chuck: Well, well, look who's back on top. I wonder how that happened. Wait. Now that I think of it, I know exactly how that happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...