Saturday 21 July 2012

The Ex-Files - s02e04 - Vanessa

The Ex-Files - s02e04 - Vanessa

The Ex-Files - s02e04 - Vanessa by thegossiplook featuring cropped skinny jeans

Nate: Vanessa, hey. Wait up.
Vanessa: Nate, what are you doing here?
Nate: Uh, you haven't returned my phone calls.
Vanessa: I've been busy.
Nate: No, wait. Just hold on for a second. You crash the party and you tell me to break it off with Catherine and then you pull an 180 and you tell me to stay with her and then you just bolt. I-I mean, did I do something, or--or what happened?
Vanessa: I'm late.
Nate: Whoa, whoa. So--so that's it? I mean, we're not even friends now?
Vanessa: We were never really friends, Nate.
...
Catherine: What a lovely little gallery.
Vanessa: What are you doing here?
Catherine: I know Nate paid you a visit this morning, and I just wanted to thank you. You show my appreciation for respecting our agreement.
Vanessa: Great. You can show me by leaving.
Catherine: See, I was thinking something a little more tangible.
Vanessa: What is this?
Catherine: Open it and see.
Vanessa: Unbelievable. You really think that...
...
Dan: So this is...
Vanessa: Yeah.
Dan: And they were about to--
Vanessa: That's before kickoff, but yep.
Dan: God, why can't I look away?
Vanessa: Seriously.
Dan: Uh, so what are you gonna do about Nate? Are you gonna tell him?
Vanessa: How can I? He would most likely freak out.
Dan: Oh, there's no question about that.
Vanessa: And I can't confront Catherine because the butler will remember me and--
Dan: And she'll drop the dime on the Captain. Sorry. That's the only  chance I'll ever get to talk like that.
Vanessa: How can I use this to get Nate off the hook? I mean, what do I do?
Dan: Well, you're-- you're not gonna like it. Blair.
Vanessa: Blair? I can't trust Blair.
Dan: Well, maybe not, but google "Revenge" you get blairwaldorf.com. Look, she--she helped me with Georgina. She'll know what to do, and when she sees this photo, she will be plenty motivated to do it.
Vanessa: So I have to show this to Blair?
Dan: Yeah. I mean, I'd wear protective padding when you do it, but--but yeah. Look, V I gotta go. There's this thing with Serena.
Vanessa: Everything okay?
Dan: Um... Yeah, well, we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...