Wednesday 25 July 2012

The Ex-Files - s02e04 - Lily

The Ex-Files - s02e04 - Lily

The Ex-Files - s02e04 - Lily by thegossiplook featuring high heel shoes

Rufus: Lily?
Lily: Hello, Rufus.
Rufus: What are you doing? I had no idea you were here. How was the trip? How--how's Bart?
Lily: Good. Good. Um, he's still in Beijing. On business, you know.
Rufus: So... What brings you down here, Lily?
Lily: Oh, I just thought it would be nice to, um, to say hello, maybe catch up.
Rufus: Actually I was on my way out.
Lily: Of course. I should have called first. You're busy with work and..
Rufus: No, I just... "Repo Man" is playing at the Sunshine. You know how I love my Harry Dean Stanton.
Lily: Playing Hooky?
Rufus: Yeah, don't tell anyone.
Lily: Not if you take me with you.
Rufus: You want to go to "Repo Man"?
Lily: Yeah.
Rufus: As I recall, we went to "Repo Man" once, and you walked out.
Lily: Well, that was 20 years ago.
Rufus: And you stole my soda.
Lily: Well, I'll buy you another.
Rufus: All right. Let's go to "Repo Man".

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...