Wednesday 2 May 2012

The Dark Night - s02e03 - Vanessa

The Dark Night - s02e03 - Vanessa


Jenny: Ugh!
Vanessa: Jenny? Are you okay?
Jenny: Yeah. Sorry. My phone slipped. I think my cheek got sweaty. What was I saying? Oh, right, right. You like him. He likes you. So just call him.
Vanessa: He stood me up, remember?
Jenny: He just made you wait a really long time and then called to cancel. That's completely different. And besides, he only did that to spare you his family drama, which is just more proof that he likes you.
Vanessa: And calling him won't look desperate.
Jenny: It might. It will. It will, but in a cute, romantic way.
Vanessa: What is wrong with me I am so not the whiny, "Should I call him?" girl.
Jenny: Exactly. You are Vanessa. The "do whatever she wants" girl, and you want to call him, so just do it. Look, I gotta go. Laurel is gonna kill me, okay?
Vanessa: Bye.
Jenny: Hey, can s--can you guys pick that up, please? Please?!
...

Catherine: Ralph Lauren adores you.
Nate: Catherine, did you hear what I just said?
Catherine: I did. What happened to the money I gave you?
Nate: It's gone, but I can repay you back as soon as our accounts are unfrozen.
Catherine: Which won't be until your father gets back from where was it again? Dominica?
Nate: I told you that in confidence.
Catherine: You told me that in bed. Relax, gorgeous. We can discuss this tomorrow over lunch. I got us a room at the Mercer. We can order in. I'm so glad this didn't end.
Nate: Me, too.
Catherine: Try these on. I'm gonna go find you some ties.
Nate: Hey, Vanessa.
Vanessa: Nate, hi. I hope it's okay that I'm calling.
Nate: Yeah, yeah, yeah. Of course. Uh, how are you?
Vanessa: Good. Um, so listen. I was wondering if--
Nate: Hey, do you want to do something later?
Vanesa: Yeah. Sure. That sounds great.
Nate: Cool. Okay. Hey, listen. I'll call you later, okay?
Vanessa: Okay. Bye.
Catherine: Who was that?
Nate: It's my mom. It's about the party tomorrow night. I'm gonna try these on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...