Thursday 3 May 2012

The Dark Night - s02e03 - Serena

The Dark Night - s02e03 - Serena

The Dark Night - s02e03 - Serena by thegossiplook featuring a light blue perfume

Dan: A coming-out party?
Serena: Well, sooner or later, people are gonna figure out we're dating. We're not exactly the world's most covert secret couple.
Dan: Yeah, my family's getting a little curious about my new friend "Clyde" that keeps calling and calling.
Serena: See? Come on. We tell everybody once, and then it's done. And now--thank you, universe-- we have the perfect opportunity.
Dan: Yeah, a party hosted by Blair Waldorf, the biggest Dan Humphrey supporter in all of Manhattan.
Serena: What are you afraid of?
Dan: Right now? Heatstroke.
Serena: Dan.
Dan: No. Hey. No, no, no. I-i know. I know. Look, right now things are just-- They're so good between us. You know, and if we just start telling people...
Serena: What? What could anybody possibly say that would change this?
Dan: You're right. I'm in.
Serena: Everything's gonna be fine.
GossipGirl: Let's hope so, S, because it looks like your coming-out party just moved up.
Chuck: Rachel, I'll give you a call when I'm feeling better.
GossipGirl: Spotted--S and Lonely Boy locking lips like all is forgiven. Will round two be any different?
Blair: Ugh! I knew it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...