Saturday 26 May 2012

The Dark Night - s02e03 - Blair

The Dark Night - s02e03 - Blair

The Dark Night - s02e03 - Blair by thegossiplook featuring evening party dresses

Marcus: Duchess, here. Sorry to leave you on your own.
Catherine: Oh, thank you, darling. My pleasure.
Blair: Well, the ancestral home is next to Balmoral. Marcus tells the funniest story about Harry running naked across their lawn.
Nelly: Prince Harry? I love him.
Penelope: But you've been planning on Yale ever since you were a little girl.
Blair: I know, but Marcus keeps begging me to consider Oxford.
Chuck: What a pity. So much wasted potential.
Blair: What are you talking about?
Chuck: The thing that always fascinated me about you. The cool exterior, the fire below.
Blair: You are living proof a person can't buy class.
Chuck: And you can't tell me Bertie wooster is satisfying your needs. Titles aside, a suit of armor makes for a cold bedfellow.
Blair: Not that it's any of your business, but Marcus and I have an amazing sex life.
Chuck: Is that so? Mm. What names does he call you when you make love? Where does he put his hand? Does he... Have sex with me.
Blair: What?
Chuck: Just once. That's all I need.
Blair: You are disgusting, and I hate you.
Chuck: Then why are you still holding my hand?
Blair: I have a party to host.
...

Marcus: I see. Oh--oh, just a moment. Blair, I'm on with the building manager.
Blair: I need you.
Marcus: What? Has something happened? Everyone seems quite calm.
Blair: No. I need you now.
Marcus: Blair--Blair, there's a blackout. We have guests. We can't desert them.
Blair: I need you to make me feel alive.
Marcus: Uh... Uh, wait, wait. What are you-- what are you talking about?
Blair: Just meet me up in my bedroom, okay?
GossipGirl: Looks like lady B Is determined to have it all. Question is, who with?
...
Blair: Marcus, is that you?
Chuck: Blow out your candle.
...
Marcus: Blair.
GossipGirl: Spotted--lady B acting not so ladylike. Hope you kept the receipt for that tiara, B.
Blair: Oh, my god. Oh, my god.
Marcus: Blair, what is this?
Blair: You don't understand. I thought it was you. I--he had an accent. Chuck: Please. You knew exactly who it was.
Blair: Marcus! Marcus, wait.
Marcus: Did you really not know it was him? Can you honestly tell me that?
Blair: No, I knew it was him.
Marcus: Thank you.
Blair: But I want you.
Marcus: No, Blair. You want my title, the idea of who I am. But you clearly want him, which--which makes me a fool, because I actually did want you. I do want you.
Blair: Then show me. I'm not some delicate little flower. Show me you want me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...