Wednesday 9 May 2012

The Dark Night - s02e03 - Blair

The Dark Night - so2e03 - Blair

The Dark Night - so2e03 - Blair by thegossiplook featuring Yves Saint Laurent bracelets

Blair: So... The flowers won't arrive until 5:00. Did you get the order from the caterers? Eleanor comes home today.
Serena: You excited she finally gets to meet Marcus?
Blair: And see why he's so wonderful? It's not often you find a man who's intelligent, sophisticated, has an appreciation for golden-age hollywood and is a gentleman to boot. You know, he hasn't pressured me about sex once. Not once.
Serena: Wow. Sounds like you really like him.
Blair: Yes, I do.
Serena: Do you see what I just did there? I expressed an interest in your relationship. Look, I know you know about me and Dan. Even Dorota told me she was happy for me.
Blair: I'm happy for you.
Serena: B, I know you don't approve of him.
Blair: True.
Serena: And I know that he's not the 22nd lord of Westmorelandshire.
Blair: Also true.
Serena: Why can't you support me?
Blair: Have you two talked about everything, all the very real reasons you broke up last year?
Serena: Well, not completely.
Blair: Well, when you do, if you're still together, I'll be happy for you. Till then, I think you're just fooling yourselves. Duchess, to what do I owe this pleasure?
Serena: Okay, I think you've got this taken care of. I'll see you tonight.
Blair: Sneaky little Nate. Yes, I know exactly the girl you're talking about. Her name is Vanessa. She lives in... Brooklyn.
...

Vanessa: Nate. Hello?
Nate: Hmm? Look, I'm sorry. There's just a lot going on.
Vanessa: Maybe you just need to be properly distracted. I'm sorry.
Nate: No, no, no. It's me.
Vanessa: No, Nate. You don't need to explain anything. It's fine. Really.
Nate: I--
Blair: What an unusual little space-- Half gallery, half boho coffee shop. But then unusual pairings seem to be the order of the day.
Nate: Blair, what are you doing here?
Blair: Being angry at you, for one. Here I thought I'd surprise you by bringing Vanessa to tonight's party when lo and behold, you two have rekindled your love in secret.
Vanessa: You came all the way to Brooklyn to invite me to a party for a school that I don't even go to?
Blair: It was for Nate, dear. Anne called this morning, poor thing has a migraine. When I thought of you coming all alone, I just wanted to do something nice. Is that so hard to believe?
Vanessa: Yeah.
Nate: Yeah. Pretty much.
Man: Hello? I got a delivery.
Vanessa: Excuse me.
Nate: Blair, what are you really doing here? You can't stand Vanessa, and you've never done anything when something wasn't in it for you.
Blair: You think I'm just gonna sit back and watch you having an affair with my boyfriend's mother? Guess again.
Nate: So what are your plans, to distract me with Vanessa?
Blair: Yes. What about it?
Nate: It's just as your plans go, it's kinda nice.
Blair: (A) don't be offensive, and (B) from what I just witnessed, if you want to keep her, you're gonna have to step it up. So I can look forward to seeing you tonight?
Nate: Sure. We'll be there.
Vanessa: Really?
Nate: Yeah. Why not?
Blair: Wonderful. Till tonight. Duchess, it's me. He's bringing her. And for the record, whatever you're planning with Nate, my bedroom floor is off-limits.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...