Monday 16 April 2012

Never Been Marcused - s02e02 - Serena

Never Been Marcused - s02e02 - Serena

Never Been Marcused - s02e02 - Serena by thegossiplook featuring roman sandals

Serena: Dan, hey. You leaving?
Dan: Yeah, I have to get Jenny from the train. I-I didn't know if you were coming back, so...
Serena: How about coming with you? Why don't we get out of here? Who are we kidding? What do you say we just forget thinking and follow our hearts?
Dan: Are you sure that's your heart you're following? 'Cause...
Serena: Shut up, or I'll change my mind.
Dan: Hey, clearly, there are other forces at work here in the universe, so...
Serena: Mmm. Forces much more powerful than us.
Dan: I'm glad we had this little talk.
Nate: Oh, are you two back together or...
Dan: Uh, uh, no. This was just a little, uh, friendly--
Nate: Kiss, yeah. Mm-hmm.
Serena: Okay. Are you coming?
Catherine's text: In library, come meet me.
Nate: Uh, no, no. You guys, uh, you guys should go ahead.
Dan: Oh. Good. 'Cause, uh, this elevator's gonna be in use.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...