Wednesday 11 April 2012

Never Been Marcused - s02e02 - Serena

Never Been Marcused - s02e02 - Serena

Dan: Hey. Hey. It's me.
Serena: Hey, you. Did you get my message?
Dan: Yeah. Yeah, and listen, before you say anything else, I just want to let you know that, uh, this morning, on the--on the bus...
Serena: Yeah, we didn't exactly stick to the plan, did we?
Dan: Well, uh, no. The plan was deeply flawed. I think we overestimated
our powers of restraint... Or, uh, i-i-i did, at least.
Serena: Yeah, me, too, but then I realized something.
Dan: Yeah, me, too.
Serena: Really?
Dan: Yeah, well, uh... I-I think if we want to figure anything out for real, you know, we--we--we do need to take some time... alone.
Serena: Sure. Yeah, um, but Blair's not gonna like that.
Dan: Blair?
Serena: Yeah, it's actually why I called. Your knowledge of Premier League Football is integral to one of her schemes. She just wants you to come to a party.
Dan: A party?
Serena: Yeah, well, I'll be there, and I really wanna see you.
Dan: Yeah. Yeah, I guess we can start with the new plan tomorrow.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...