Friday 20 April 2012

Never Been Marcused - s02e02 - Jenny

Never Been Marcused - s02e02 - Jenny

Never Been Marcused - s02e02 - Jenny by thegossiplook featuring Anita Ko necklaces
Dan: She asked you to make her a dress?
Jenny: I know, right? I already did some sketches on the train. Dad!
Rufus: Jenny! Hey!
Jenny: Oh! I missed you! it's so good to see you.
Dan: Mmm. And a kitchen full of food. I'm starving. Hey, dad.
Rufus: Yeah, a little caprese salad, a little gnocchi with pesto.
Jenny: Yummy!
Rufus: First Humphrey family meal of the fall-- I figured we should do  something special.
Dan: Yeah.
Rufus: I want to hear all about the Hamptons and everything else that happened this summer.
Dan: Well, it sounds like Jenny's got some stories.
Jenny: So does Dan. Did you hear he finished his?
Rufus: Oh, it finally has an ending?
Dan: Uh, well, this chapter does, yeah.
Rufus: Chapter?
Jenny: Yeah I thought it was a short story.
Dan: I'm thinking of reworking it into a novel.
Rufus: Oh, a novel. That's not ambitious. Yeah.
Jenny: Hmm. Someone must think his life's pretty fascinating.
Dan: Oh, thanks for the support, guys. You're both being written out.
Jenny: Well, what about you, dad? You were the one on the great american road trip. Any, uh, stories worthy of your memoir?
Rufus: Oh, you know, it was fun, but there's no place like home.
Jenny: Aw!
Dan: Oh, that's an original thought. You know, if you do write a memoir, you should think about a ghostwriter.
Jenny: You know, I told you that your back could never handle those bunk beds.
Dan: Mm. Face it, dad. You're getting old.
Rufus: Yep. That's it all right.
Jenny: This looks good. It looks fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...