Tuesday 13 March 2012

Summer, Kind of Wonderful - s02e01 - Serena

Summer, Kind of Wonderful - s02e01 - Serena


Blair: You didn't do anything, all summer? Please don't tell me you just sat around watching "The Closer" and eating take-out from Nick and Toni's.
Serena: No, Della Femina.
Blair: What about all those rumors I heard about you and Nate?
Serena: Mnh-mnh-mnh. Completely untrue. They just got people off my back about being sad, and then Nate could do whatever he wanted, so it worked out for both of us.
Blair: You're telling me you didn't have any fun with anyone all summer?
Serena: Oh, there was this hot lifeguard that asked me out. But i, you know, I-I turned him down.
Blair: What? Are you crazy? A hot lifeguard is like Kleenex-- use once and throw away. You couldn't ask for a better rebound.
Serena: I don't think I'm ready. I-I still miss Dan sometimes... More than sometimes... all the time.
Blair: The only thing lamer than dating Dan Humphrey is mourning Dan Humphrey. And the only reason you're still sitting shivah is because you haven't gotten back out there and had your summer fling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...