Tuesday 20 March 2012

Summer, Kind of Wonderful - s02e01 - Blair

Summer, Kind of Wonderful - s02e01 - Blair

Summer, Kind of Wonderful - s02e01 - Blair by thegossiplook featuring facets jewelry

Chuck: So, James, did you have a chance to meet Harold and, uh... What is his boyfriend's name again?
James: Uh, Roman? Only briefly at the chateau. Although Cat didn't seem to like me nearly as much. I 've the scars to prove it.
Chuck: You certainly have crammed an awful lot into such a short time together. I wonder, has Blair had a chance to share her favorite movies with you yet? "Tiffany's," "Roman Holiday", and of course, "Charade."
James: Oh, I thought your third favorite was "Funny Face".
Blair: It is. I hate "Charade". Chuck, stop harassing him.
Eric: Yeah, uh, "How well do you know Blair Waldorf?" is kinda boring for those of us who actually know Blair Waldorf.
Cece: Not to mention transparent.
Chuck: Well, thank you, grandma.
Cece: Why is it when you say that word it sounds like an insult?
James: No, no, I-I don't mind. I would like to learn as much as I can about Blair, and there's no better way to learn than through a quiz.
Chuck: Well, it's a shame you guys took a bus and not a limo. I don't know if you know this, but Blair loves a limo...
Blair: Sweetie, will you please pass me the salt and pepper?
Chuck: Excuse me. I think I just lost my appetite.

Blair: Will you excuse me? Chuck.
Chuck: Look, I know what that pin means to you. You gave it to Nate the first time you said you loved him.
Blair: Well, I asked for it back. I thought James should have it now.
Chuck: Do you, uh... Really feel the same way about him as you did Nate?
Blair: I do.
Chuck: I'll see you at school.
Blair: Oh, my goodness. My pin must have gotten caught on your sweater by mistake.
James: Oh, wow. I didn't feel anything.
Blair: Neither did I.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...