Wednesday 14 March 2012

Summer, Kind of Wonderful - s02e01 - Blair

Summer, Kind of Wonderful - s02e01 - Blair

Summer, Kind of Wonderful - s02e01 - Blair by thegossiplook featuring studded sandals


Chuck: Yeah, the triplets esquerda'd, but not before teaching me some portuguese tongue twisters. I'll see ya.
Blair: James is the classiest guy I've ever met, you know? He drinks gin martinis, and he speaks six languages, and he gave me this amazing Bulgari pearl choker with a gold "B" clasp on it.
Serena: Wait, I thought your dad gave you that. Who's James? Oh, my god, B. He sounds amazing. The last time we talked, um... you hadn't even met him.
Blair: Oh, I know! He swept me off my feet. He's so charming. Plus, he tells the best stories.
Chuck: You're lying.
Blair: I am not.
Chuck: Your eyes are doing that thing where they don't match your mouth.
Blair: I wasn't aware that robots got jealous. Did they update your software while I was away?
Chuck: Come on. You and I both know this guy's just a prop you bought to try to hurt me like I hurt you.
Blair: You didn't hurt me. Well, I will admit, waiting for you in Tuscany the first few days were mildly humiliating. But when I realized you weren't gonna show, I rallied. Luckily, I made a friend on the trip over.
Chuck: Boring ben-- my dad's ex-employee? By the way, I had him fired just for you.
Blair: Well, I owe him everything. He introduced me to James. You know, I think he might be the one.
Chuck: Prove it.
Blair: I don't have to prove anything. But if you want to get to know James better, I'll bring him to dinner tonight. I'll bet you'll like him just as much as I do.
Chuck: Oh, and if by that you mean I won't like him at all, then you're right. I'll see you at 7:00.
Blair: Now how about we go find that lifeguard? But we have to stop at Nate's first. He has something of mine that I need.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...