Monday 5 March 2012

Much 'I Do' About Nothing - s01e18 - Serena

Much 'I Do' About Nothing - s01e18 - Serena

Much 'I Do' About Nothing - s01e18 - Serena by thegossiplook featuring metallic tops


Nate: Vanessa's a great girl, but I have too much going on right now. All right. All right. Bye. 
Serena: Hey! 
Nate: Hey! 
Serena: I was just seeing off Blair. 
Nate: I was just on the phone with Chuck. 
Serena: Blair and Chuck. Now there's a couple you can root for. 
Nate: Yeah, well, if they're happy, I guess I'm happy. 
Serena: Oh, come on, Nate. When have you ever been happy? 
Nate: Wow! The gloves are off today, aren't they? 
Serena: I am feeling frisky. You know how I get in the summer! 
Nate: Yeah, I do. 
Serena: Well, you won't have to witness any of it. I'm locking myself away in the Hamptons house. Well, it is a summer to reflect... Alone. 
Nate: I could not agree more. I just need to take a break away from everything and everyone. 
Serena: Yeah. Hey. Um, if you wanna reflect alone together, I'll be around. 
Nate: What are you up to now? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...