Saturday 3 March 2012

Much 'I Do' About Nothing - s01e18 - Serena

Much 'I Do' About Nothing - s01e18 - Serena

Much 'I Do' About Nothing - s01e18 - Serena by thegossiplook featuring high heel sandals


Serena: Hey. 
Blair: Hey. How go the prenuptials? 
Serena: Well, my Mom's done this enough times. You'd think she'd be a pro by now, but I don't know. Her heart doesn't really seem in it.
Blair: You think this will be us in twenty years, onto our fourth husbands? 
Serena: A girl can dream. 
Blair: Speaking of true love... Dan isn't here? 
Serena: He's coming. 
Blair: So all is forgiven? 
Serena: I'm working on it... 
Blair: What do you have to work on? He's the one that has to forgive you. 
Serena: Yeah. Yeah, that's what I'm working on. 
...

Serena: Hey. 
Dan: Hey. Hey. I have to talk to you. 
Serena: I can't. I have to go. 
Dan: No, it... It can't wait. It's about Georgina. 
Serena: Dan, it's okay. I don't wanna know. 
Dan: No, you need to. I didn't sleep with her. 
Serena: Oh. Well then... 
Dan: But... I may as well have. 
Planner: Serena, there you are. Come. Yeah? Come, come, come. 
Serena: I have to go... 
...
GossipGirl: Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today in the face of this company to watch this man and this woman... totally eff things up. Excuse me while I pull out a hankie and pass it to S and D. Looks like I'm not the only one who cries at weddings...
Dan: How's your food? 
Serena: Good. Thanks. 
Dan: I was being sarcastic. You haven't eaten a bite. Let's go somewhere quiet. We can talk. 
Serena: Excuse me. I need some air. 
Dan: No. Hey, hey, don't... Don't run away from me. 
Serena: Dan, it's okay. So, you hooked up with Georgina, I kinda figured that when I saw her coming out of your bedroom this morning, but... I'm willing to let it go. I don't wanna break up with you.
Dan: Maybe... Maybe I want to break up with you. Maybe I can't just let it go. You lied to me over and over. And it was easy for you. 
Serena: No, it wasn't easy... 
Dan: I got seduced by a girl pretending to be someone else, and you knew... 
Serena: But I couldn't say anything! 
Dan: Well, because you... You were afraid I'd find out you thought you killed someone. 
Serena: I was hoping you'd understand. 
Dan: I am the most understanding person in the world. But this? And, and, and this is not about who you used to be, your past, or who you were when we met. I mean, the only reason I was with Georgina was because yesterday morning you slept with two random guys you met in a bar.
Serena: No, no, I ... I didn't. I just said that. 
Dan: ...How is that less crazy? 
Serena: Because I thought it would be easier to forgive than what I really did. So what, Dan? We're exactly where we were at the Bass's brunch when we first started dating? I'm not who you thought I was, and you can't forgive that. 
Dan: I... I just think too much has happened. I don't know how to make things go back to what they were. 
Serena: So that's it then? It's just... Have a good summer, I'll see you back at school? 
Dan: I guess. Yeah. 
Dan: Oh, sorry. I, uh, I'm looking for Vanessa, have you seen her? I'm trying to get out of here. 
Serena: No, I haven't seen her. 
Dan: Okay.
Planner: Serena, Dan, out on the floor. 
Serena: Oh no, thank you. 
Dan: Oh, no. No, no.... 
Planner: The bride and groom are asking for photos. Here we go. 
Dan: Oh, that's not necessary. 
Planner: Yes, it is. You're gonna want to remember this night forever, yeah? 
Dan: I'm sorry. 
Serena: Just smile. 
Serena: He's gone. You can let go now. 
Dan: I know. I don't want to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...