Saturday 3 March 2012

Much 'I Do' About Nothing - s01e18 - Jenny

Much 'I Do' About Nothing - s01e18 - Jenny

Much 'I Do' About Nothing - s01e18 - Jenny by thegossiplook featuring rhinestone jewelry


Rufus: Hey, Jen. 
Jenny: Ooh! Oh my God, Dad! 
Rufus: Well, hello to you too!
Jenny: Mom's out getting bagels, Dan's at the gallery, and the mail just came. 
Rufus: I appreciate the play-by-play, it feel as if I'm there. 
Jenny: Yeah, well, uh... The letter came, from Parsons? About my internship? 
Rufus: What?
Jenny: I don't know. I'm too scared to open it. What if I didn't get it? 
Rufus: What if you did? 
Jenny: Okay. I'm opening it. Hold my hand over the phone. 
Rufus: I got ya. 
Jenny: And... Ahh! I got it! 
Rufus: That's great, Jen. Does it say who it's with? 
Jenny: Yeah. Um, it's with... Heh. Eleanor Waldorf Designs. 
Rufus: Well, isn't that Blair's Mom? 
Jenny: Yeah. It sure is. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...