Thursday 1 March 2012

Much 'I Do' About Nothing - s01e18 - Blair

Much 'I Do' About Nothing - s01e18 - Blair

Much 'I Do' About Nothing - s01e18 - Blair by thegossiplook featuring christian louboutin shoes


Blair: Best man speech going that well? 
Chuck: There won't be a dry eye in the house. Trust me. How did things go with Whore-gina? 
Blair: Not a dry eye there either. 
Chuck: Good to know I wasn't missed. 
Blair: Dan Humphrey actually lent a hand, it was nice to see him get his dirty for once. Not sure how much fun he had, though. 
Chuck: No one ever enjoys their first time. Except you. Save me a dance? 
Blair: Now that Georgina is done, so are you and I. She was the last thing we had in common. Break a leg. 
Chuck: I think I just did... 
...

Chuck: I'd like to propose a toast. My father is someone who goes after what he wants, and Lily van der Woodsen was no exception. In typical Bass man fashion, his pursuit was direct and at times, not exactly subtle. One thing I learned from my father's courtship of Lily is the importance of perseverance. That in the face of true love, you don't just give up, even if the object of your affection is begging you to. And one thing I learned from Lily is the importance of forgiveness. She gave my father the gift of a second chance. And in kind, I've watched him become someone actually worthy of that gift. And one day, I hope I'll be lucky enough to find someone who will do the same for me. To the happy couple!
Blair: That was quite a speech. All your hard work must have paid off. 
Chuck: That wasn't what I wrote. I was inspired in the moment. Look, I know I said some horrible things, even for me. 
Blair: You mean blogging to Gossip Girl about our sex life? And comparing me to your Dad's sweaty old horse? 
Chuck: What's your point? 
Blair: What's yours? 
Chuck: You don't belong with Nate. Never have, never will. 
Blair: ...You don't belong with anyone. 
...
Chuck: Let's take it slow this time. Do it right.
Blair: Chuck Bass is a romantic. Who knew? 
Chuck: Well now you do. That's all that matters. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...