Monday 13 February 2012

Woman on the Verge - s01e17 - Lily

Woman on the Verge - s01e17 - Lily

Woman on the Verge - s01e17 - Lily by thegossiplook featuring a cuff bangle


RS: Tell me where you took this photograph, what undoubtedly could be called the band's most well-known image? 
Lily: Uh, well, I wouldn't go that far. 
RS: Well, I would. It's positively iconic. Were you and Rufus Humphrey already involved when you took it? 
Lily: Excuse me? 
RS: Rufus Humphrey, lead singer of Lincoln Hawk? Or... Was this before or after...? 
Lily: Oh, well, I simply don't feel comfortable discussing anything other than my work. 
RS: I was talking about your work. Why'd you give up photography? Was it too hard to continue shooting after you had broken his heart? 
Lily: Um, just -- just a moment, please. 
Dan: Oh. You know, I see I'm interrupting, so I'll ... 
Lily: No, I have to say I have ... never been happier to see you, Dan. 
...

Dan: Oh. Well, I've been waiting downstairs for Serena. I... I figured she has to come home... Sometime soon. So have you heard from her? 
Lily: Have you tried calling? 
Dan: Pretty sure she lost her phone. 
Lily: Well, Charles said he was going over to Blair's to pick her up right after you left earlier. Maybe try there?
Dan: Ah, yes. "Charles." Charles, of course. Thank you so much. 
Lily: Listen, I really appreciate your coming all the way to the Palace to conduct this interview, but I'm simply going to have to ask you to leave, because I have a wedding to attend. My own. 
RS: Do you think you were able to take such incredible photos of Rufus Humphrey because of how much you were in love with him? 
Lily: Well, I wasn't in love with him. Um... That much.
RS: Thank you for your time. 
Lily: Mm. 
...
Lily: ...Well I wanted cymbidiums, not hyacinth, and why did we choose fish? It's unseasonably warm. You know, I knew we should've gone with the Limoges instead of the Lenox... 
Bart: What's the matter? You were fine this morning. Now you're finding fault with everything. 
Lily: Nothing. Nothing at all. I'm just... I've had three perfect weddings, and I want this one to be more perfect than perfect, that's all. Oh, finally. So why are you still at Blair's? You're supposed to be here. 
Dorota: Ms. van der Woodsen, it is Dorota. Miss Waldorf's...
Lily: -- I know who you are, Dorota, but this is not a very good time. 
Dorota: Oh, the wedding, I know. Miss Serena is here. 
Lily: Oh yes, I know. I've heard several times today. 
Dorota: I know it's not my place, but... Miss Serena is... Like the old days. 
Lily: What are you trying to say? 
Dorota: I think you should have worry about your daughter. Worry like before she went away. 
Lily: Well, um... Thank you, Dorota. I'll take care of it. I am so sorry, but I'm gonna have to go. 
Bart: Where do you have to go? 
Lily: To do something I've done too many times before.
Bart: Can I help you? 
Lily: No. Thank you. I'll have to do it alone. Mwah. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...