Saturday 18 February 2012

Woman on the Verge - s01e17 - Blair

Woman on the Verge - s01e17 - Blair

Woman on the Verge - s01e17 - Blair by thegossiplook featuring a pink necklace


Blair: Hello? 
Nate: Hey, I only have a second. I'm on my way to Queens. 
Blair: Ugh. Gross. Why? 
Nate: To meet Vanessa at a concert. 
Blair: It got grosser. 
Nate: We've been hanging out. Not that I owe you any explanation, but I do feel like I should tell you Apparently, Georgina's with her and Dan. 
Blair: She -- She's there?
Nate: Yeah. And you know Serena doesn't want us to do anything, but I just thought you might want to know. 
Blair: Where are you right now? 
Nate: Uh ... 74th and Lex. 
Blair: Don't move. Pick you up in ten.
....

Chuck: What's gotten into you? 
Blair: What if I told you I knew where Georgina Sparks was right now? 
Chuck: I'd say let's get the bitch.
Gossip Girl: Spotted: Blair and Chuck, reunited to defend Serena's honor. With friends like these, who needs armies? 

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...