Saturday 25 February 2012

Much 'I Do' About Nothing - s01e18 - Serena

Much 'I Do" About Nothing - s01e18 - Serena

Much 'I Do" About Nothing - s01e18 - Serena by thegossiplook featuring high heel pumps


Serena: Hey, Dan. I've been trying to reach you all night. I know it's early -- or late, if you haven't slept, like me -- but um, I'm pretty sure after this message I will have officially filled your voice mail, so uh... I'm, I'm coming over. 
Serena: Hey. Mm. I'm sorry. I know it's early, but I couldn't sleep. I had to see you, and you're here, which means you slept here, which is a relief, but not a surprise... 
Georgina: Serena... 
Serena: -- But that is surprising. 
Gossip Girl: They say love conquers all, but maybe love never met Georgina Sparks. Poor Humphrey. Looks like our resident moral compass isn't such a straight arrow after all.
Georgina: Serena, I'm sorry. The way Dan was talking, I thought it was over... 
Serena: Over? 
Dan: Maybe not exactly "over," but... 
Georgina: I should go. This is not what I had planned. 
Serena: No, I think it's exactly what you had planned. 
Dan: Serena, this is not Sarah's fault.
Serena: No, it's Georgina's! 
Dan: Whatever. 
Georgina: I never meant to get in between you two, I swear. 
Dan: Hey, please. It's okay. 
Georgina: No it's not, because now she's upset. 
Serena: Yeah I am, you manipulative psycho bitch
Dan: Whoa! Whoa! What are you doing? Serena! 
Serena: You have been planning this the whole time! She's lying to you, Dan! 
Georgina: Goodbye, Dan. 
Serena: I am telling him everything. 
Dan: Tell me what? What is it that you need to tell me? 
Serena: So my mom took me to see his parents. And after talking to them, all I wanted was to come and find you, and tell you everything. Do you hate me? 
Dan: No. No, no, of course not, it's ... It's just ... It's, uh, a lot. And I ... I really, really wish that you told me this sooner. 
Serena: No, I... I know it's my fault. I... I was just so scared. 
Dan: I get it. I get it. I mean, "Hey, I think I killed someone, and I'm being blackmailed by a crazy girl pretending to be someone else" doesn't quite ... roll off the tongue. 
Serena: But it's all over, right? I mean, we can fix this? 
Dan: Serena, I... Last night... 
Serena: -- It's okay. You and Georgina and Vanessa were just hanging out, and it got late, and you fell asleep. I'll see you at the wedding? When I told my mom not to go away with Rufus, I said it was because you and I were forever. I knew I was right. 
Blair: Hello? 
Dan: Blair. It's Dan... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...