Tuesday 28 February 2012

Much 'I Do' About Nothing - s01e18 - Blair

Much 'I Do' About Nothing - s01e18 - Blair

Much 'I Do' About Nothing - s01e18 - Blair by thegossiplook featuring tiffany & co jewelry


Georgina: "Hey, it's Sarah, you know what to do." 
Dan: Voice mail. 
Blair: Okay, like we talked about. 
Dan: Hey, hey, it's me. D. Um, after you left, Serena and I got in a huge fight, and... And she said all this crazy stuff. I honestly don't know what to believe, but... But what I do know is I want to see you. So, uh, call me.
Blair: Excellent work. She's totally calling back. 
Dan: This is so weird. I don't normally do plots against people. 
Blair: Don't worry, virgin. I'll talk you through it. Right on schedule. 
Dan: Hey. 
Georgina: Hey. I just got your message. 
Dan: Oh, good, good. So... Sorry about this morning with Serena. That was very awkward, to say the least. Georgina: Yeah, a little bit.
Dan: Last night really changed things for me. Serena and I left things kind of uncertain, so I... I think I wanna end it. I know I do. Will you meet me? 
Georgina: Our spot in the Park by the pond? 
Dan: See you there.
Georgina: We're turning around. One last battle, and the war is won. 
Blair: Humphrey, you are a born liar.
Dan: Thanks, I think. 
Blair: All that stuff about last night was genius. Anything you wanna tell me? 
Dan: Uh, no. Like you said, just born to lie. 

Georgina: Honestly, Dan, last night was fun, but I didn't really know what it would all mean to you. 
Dan: Well, I... I normally don't jump into things like that, so when I do, it means a lot. 
Georgina: Me, too. That's why I think we should be together forever... 
Dan: Georgina. Look, Serena told me everything. All right? And I believe her. 
Georgina: No, you don't understand. She was upset, and... And jealous. I'm sure she told you all kinds of things to make you think the worst of me... 
Dan: -- No, just stop it.
Georgina: I never meant for this to happen, but it did. And I know you feel it too, I mean, how else do you explain last night? 
Dan: I don't know. I don't know, and I wish I could. 
Georgina: So you're just gonna go back to Serena like nothing happened, and just leave me all alone? 
Blair: Oh, you're not alone, G. I'm here now, and I brought some people who really, really want to see you. I think you remember your parents? 
GossipGirl: The only thing feared by the spawn of Satan? Mom and Dad. Leave it to Blair Waldorf to know that bitches don't just happen... 
Georgina: I... 
GossipGirl: ...They're made, by parents even more wicked than their offspring.
Georgina: Okay, I'm ... Mom, Dad, this is not what you think. You have to believe me. 
Blair: There, there, Georgie. It's gonna be okay... 
Mrs. Sparks: -- No, this time, it won't. 
Blair: ...Or it won't. Your parents were so worried, G! They told me everything! How you're supposed to be on the equestrian circuit, but sold your show pony for cocaine...
Georgina: That was a difficult time, but I... I've put that behind me. 
Blair: When? When you were in rehab? It's hard to get clean when you hitchhike into town, steal a credit card and book a ticket to Ibiza. 
Georgina: You didn't see where they sent me, I mean, that place was awful! It was... It was in Utah! At least I lasted longer than Lohan. 
Mrs. Sparks: We were trying to help. 
Georgina: I've had enough. I have to go. 
Mr. Sparks: Georgina, stop. 
Blair: Yes. Stay, Georgina. I'll go. Oh, that reminds me. I almost forgot to leave you the information that I discussed with your parents. 
Georgina: What's this? 
Mr. Sparks: Where you're going. 
Mrs. Sparks: A boot camp for troubled girls. 
Mr. Sparks: Blair was kind enough to do some research. 
Blair: Haven't you heard? I'm the crazy bitch around here. Have fun at reform school! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...