Sunday 26 February 2012

Much 'I Do' About Nothing - s01e18 - Blair

Much 'I Do' About Nothing - s01e18 - Blair

Much 'I Do' About Nothing - s01e18 - Blair by thegossiplook featuring clutch bags


Chuck: Ow! 
Blair: Who? What? When? Where? Why? 
Chuck: We were up late plotting against Georgina. We must have dozed off. 
Blair: And you were on the floor. 
Chuck: Didn't want to hurt my back. 
Blair: Why? It's not like you ever do anything athletic. 
Chuck: Well, that's not entirely true, now is it? 
Blair: Fine. Nothing that requires you removing your scarf. 
Chuck: That was one time, it was chilly. 
Blair: Enough about the past. Before you landed in my bed, we actually landed on a good idea.
Chuck: Well, I trust you can take it from here. I have a best man speech to write, and no time to write it. 
Blair: Don't worry. I can be bitch enough for both of us. 
Chuck: I still got the scars on my back to prove it. You know, they say if you love something, you should set it free... 
Blair: Ugh. They say when you hate something, you should slam the door in its face. 
Chuck: I love it when you talk dirty, Blair... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...