Wednesday 8 February 2012

All About My Brother - s01e16 - Serena

All About My Brother - s01e16 - Serena



Dan: So she's great, right? What do you think? 
Serena: Honestly, there's something I don't really like about her. 
Dan: Okay, but you had your doubts about Vanessa in the beginning, and now you guys are friends...
Serena: This is different. 
Dan: I don't understand why you... You're... 
Serena: Why I'm what? 
Dan: Jealous. There's no reason to be. She, she actually wanted us to patch things up. 
Serena: What, you told her about our problems?
Dan: Yes, because she wanted to listen to them, and she had good advice, too. 
Serena: Look at me. I love you, okay? You just have to take my word for it. Do not trust her. 
...

Dan: But you just met her. I... You know, you've been hanging out with Chuck, and you've been partying, and avoiding me, and lying, and you're trying to tell me who I can and cannot trust? I-I don't understand that at all. You know, we... We all live in Brooklyn, so... I don't know. If you need to catch a cab, I think you should do that here. 
Serena: Dan, don't. I want to talk. 
Dan: Then talk! 
Vanessa: I'm gonna get going... 
Dan: Hey, just hold on. One... One second. 
Georgina: I forgot something inside. I'll catch up with you guys? Well, I had fun. How about you? 
Serena: What do you want from me? 
Georgina: I want things to go back to how they were before that night, before things got so screwed up. We were such good friends, and now we can be again. 
Serena: Why would I want to be friends with somebody who blackmails me? Who outs my little brother at the dinner table? 
Georgina: Eric was an honest mistake. I would never hurt him. 
Serena: No, I don't believe you. I don't believe you about Eric, about anything. 
Georgina: Maybe you're right. Maybe I did it on purpose. Because I can, because I know things about you, about your family, about your boyfriend, and I know them before you do. Oh look, cab. You get home safe. Hold up, guys! I'm coming.
GossipGirl: But the worst thing the truth can do is, when you finally tell it, it doesn't set you free, but locks you away forever. 
Serena: ...Blair? 
Blair: Serena, what are you doing here? It's late. Oh my God, what happened? What's wrong? Talk to me. 
Serena: I can't. 
Blair: Of course you can. 
Serena: No. No, B, this is the one thing I can't tell you. I can't tell anyone. 
Blair: I'm not "anyone," I'm me. You can tell me anything. 
Serena: No, I can't. Because then that'd make you a part of it, and you can't be a part of this. 
Blair: What are you talking about? You're starting to scare me. Hey, hey, hey. We're sisters. You're my family. What is you, is me. There's nothing that you could ever say to make me let go. I love you. What is it? 
Serena: I killed someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...