Saturday 4 February 2012

All About My Brother - s01e16 - Blair

All About My Brother - s01e16 - Blair

All About My Brother - s01e16 - Blair by thegossiplook featuring givenchy handbags

Blair: Whoever said that money doesn't buy happiness didn't know where to shop. Lucky for me, I may have to go out tonight after all. Did you get it?
Nelly Yuki: Lucky for you, Iz knows five ways to sneak into the Unity boys' locker room, and six to sneak out.
Isabel: Asher takes an abnormally long shower after practice.
Nelly Yuki: Maybe his lacrosse stick isn't the only thing he likes to play with!
Isabel: Why'd you want his phone so badly anyway?
Blair: It was once said that a person's eyes are the windows to their soul. That was before people had cell phones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...