Thursday 26 January 2012

Desperately Seeking Serena - s01e15 - Serena

Desperately Seeking Serena - s01e15 - Serena

Desperately Seeking Serena - s01e15 - Serena by thegossiplook featuring leather hobo handbags


Georgina: Oh, hi sweetie. Let me just, uh, call some room service... 
Serena: I don't want you to ever contact me again. 
Georgina: Just because of a few nights of harmless fun? 
Serena: It wasn't fun waking up and not knowing where I was, it wasn't fun missing the SATs, and it definitely wasn't fun lying to Dan. 
Georgina: And this is all my fault because... 
Serena:  My fault. Because I make huge mistakes when I'm with you. 
Georgina: So you want to distance yourself from your mistakes by staying away from me? You were there too, Serena. It was just as much you, if not more... 
Serena: This is not about last year. It's about last night. 
Georgina: Like you were just some innocent bystander who walked in on... 
Serena: I'm not talking about it, Georgina! Okay? And neither are you. If I go down, you go down with me. In the meantime, stay out of my life.
Georgina: I don't need anybody in my life who doesn't want to be there. 
Serena: Then we're agreed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...