Tuesday 24 January 2012

Desperately Seeking Serena - s01e15 - Serena

Desperately Seeking Serena - s01e15 - Serena

Desperately Seeking Serena - s01e15 - Serena by thegossiplook featuring a lightweight cardigan


Georgina: Ooh, you don't look so good. You okay, S? 
Serena: No, I'm not okay. Wait, how did we get here? What are we doing here? Oh my God, I'm supposed to be at Hunter College... 
Georgina: If memory serves, and it usually does, they don't let you in if you're late. 
Serena: Oh my God. 
Georgina: I'm thinking eggs. Do you want Florentine or Benedict?
Serena: Wait. I was drinking soda, Georgie. 
Georgina: Yeah, until you switched to Patron. Look, don't worry. I called Lily and covered your ass. So... You're welcome. 
Serena: No! You... You knew I had SATs this morning. 
Georgina: Which is why I brought you here, instead of letting you go home with one of your many suitors. You know the guy with the ironic mustache? You two took over the DJ booth... 
Serena: Wait, a mustache? What are you talking about?
Georgina: I guess you haven't changed as much as you thought. 
Serena: Chuck? Chuck, hey, I'm in trouble. Look, I think I can still make it, but please go to Hunter, try to keep the doors open until I get there

Dan: Hey! 
Serena: Hey. 
Dan: What's going on? 
Serena: Um... Nothing. I'm fine. 
Dan: No you're not, and you need to stop saying that. Hey, come here. Where were you? 
Chuck: She was with me. 
Serena: What he means is, we were both at home. Um, my stomach started acting up again... 
Dan: Oh, okay. A food poisoning relapse? Look, if... If you didn't study enough and you're freaked out, I can... 
Serena: I told you. I was sick. 
Dan: You paid someone else to take the SAT for you, and that's the best you can do? 
Serena: What are you talking about? 
Dan: I'm talking about the five-foot-nothing redhead claiming to be Serena Van Der Woodsen. I'm... I'm pretty sure that wasn't you. 
Serena: Chuck, what did you do? I told you to keep the doors open. When I got there, they were closed. 
Chuck: Yeah, they don't keep the doors open. I was thinking on my feet, just trying to help. 
Dan: I'm not mad, okay? I'm just worried. I've been so worried about you. Please, help me understand what's going on here. 
Serena: Can we talk tomorrow? I'll call you. I'm sorry. 
Dan: I'm sorry, too.
Serena: Chuck, you went too far. 
Chuck: And so did you, sis. Look, I feel foolish for admitting it, but obviously I've come late to this party. 
Serena: English, please. 
Chuck: What's Georgina got on you? 
Serena: Chuck... 
Chuck: Dan, I understand ...but what's so bad you can't even tell me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...