Saturday 21 January 2012

Desperately Seeking Serena - s01e15 - Vanessa

Desperately Seeking Serena - s01e15 - Vanessa


Vanessa: Hey! Last night was strange, but very fun. Still, didn't we just say goodbye like five hours ago?
Nate: I'm taking you somewhere. 
Vanessa: I'm goingsomewhere. To work. 
Nate: Get someone to cover for you. 
Vanessa: I can't just jump in the car with you because you decide to show up. 
Nate: Well, I'm not asking you to. This is a one-time offer, and there's a clock ticking.
Vanessa: But... Fine. I am intrigued. 
...

Vanessa: Nate, I don't know about this. I can't. I didn't even study! 
Nate: Yeah, you still made great scores on your practice tests. 
Vanessa: That was for fun. 
Nate: Listen, there's nothing wrong with keeping your options open. I don't think your parents are gonna be mad at you for choosing your own path. Unless they're related to my parents. 
Vanessa: Okay. Right now I'm going inside, and I'm not looking back or I might change my mind. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...