Thursday 19 January 2012

Desperately Seeking Serena - s01e15 - Georgina

Desperately Seeking Serena - s01e15 - Georgina

Desperately Seeking Serena - s01e15 - Georgina by thegossiplook featuring vintage bags

Serena: Hey, Georgie. It was good to see you last night. When did you say you were going back to Belgium?
Georgina: Um, Switzerland, actually. And I'm supposed to leave tomorrow, but I'm not going until I get a chance to make it up to you first.
Serena: Oh, nothing to make up, I had fun! 
Georgina: No, you didn't. I mean, until after you left I don't think I really heard what you were saying. I... I didn't get it. You've really changed.
Serena: Yeah, I have.
Georgina: I don't mean to sound corny, but... It's a real inspiration to me.
Serena: Really?
Georgina: I mean look, I've always thought that I am who I'm going to be for the rest of my life, and even those times when I maybe don't like myself, well... You can't decide to be somebody else.
Serena: No, you can... 
...Georgina: Yeah listen, let's have dinner. I... I mean, I want to hear about your life, and if you can change, maybe there's hope for me, too.
Serena: No, I... I have to study. I have SATs in the morning.
Georgina: It'll just be an hour. We can time it, I promise. The hardest drug on the table will be Perrier.
GossipGirl: Spotted: Serena Van Der Woodsen, being given a real life multiple choice question.
A: go home and study,
B: get a good night's sleep,
C: call your boyfriend, or
D...
Serena: An hour.
Gossip Girl: ...None of the above.
Georgina: Good!
GossipGirl: Hope that wasn't the wrong answer, S. This test doesn't grade on a curve.
...
Waitress: Can I get you two a cocktail?
Georgina: Oh... I'm fine with my Diet Coke, thank you.
Serena: Um, yeah. Me too. Thanks.
Georgina: So... Tell me about Dan.
Serena: I did.
Georgina: Oh, come on. His last name and his zip code? Scintillating details. Come on! He's part of Serena, second edition!
Serena: Well... I like the way I feel when he looks at me.
Georgina: How?
Serena: Like... Like I wanna believe in myself. I know, you think it's a cliché?
Georgina: Uh, no. No, sweetie. I think it's... It's incredible.
Serena: Yeah.
Georgina: Look... I know I may not be your most trusted friend right now, but I think I know the old you pretty well.
Serena: Yeah, better than, um, anyone, actually.
Georgina: Well, from where I sit, it would take a lot to bring that person back.
Serena: Um... I'm gonna call him, actually. He's pretty nervous about tomorrow, so I wanna wish him luck. So I'll be back.
Georgina: That was quick!
Serena: Yeah, he didn't pick up.
Georgina: Oh, you can try him again later.
Serena: Yeah.
Georgina: Okay, I'd like to propose a toast.
Serena: Okay.
Georgina: To the new you.
Serena: To the new me.
Georgina: Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...