Wednesday 18 January 2012

Desperately Seeking Serena - s01e15 - Vanessa

Desperately Seeking Serena - s01e15 - Vanessa

Desperately Seeking Serena - s01e15 - Vanessa by thegossiplook featuring metallic leggings


Vanessa: I guess I’ll just take the check, please.
Nate: Hey, hold that, will ya?
Vanessa: Daylight Savings moved to March. Maybe no one told you.
Nate: I know I’m late.
Cora: Coffe, Nate?
Nate: Yeah, thanks, Cora.
Vanessa: You two know each other?
Nate: I’ve been here before.
Vanessa: Are you telling me you come all the way to Brooklyn for greek food?
Nate: Well, when I’m in Brooklyn, I like to come here, yes.
Vanessa: ‘Cause you’re in Brooklyn all the time.
Nate: Well, my… my father’s in rehab a couple blocks away, and, …which by the way, is why I’m late. I was … visiting hours…
Vanessa: I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to…
...

Nate: No. I mean, it’s not like it’s some big secret. It was on the front page of every newspaper in the city.
Vanessa: I guess it was, yeah.
Nate: Sometimes after I’m done seeing him, I’m not ready to go back and see my mom just yet, so I come here and I sit and just…
Vanessa: Think about how hard it is, to know whose side you’re supposed to be on. Mom versus dad, kid in the middle? Confession… I read one of your practice essays. You left it in a book that you gave Dan and that’s why I called you… to apologize.
Nate: Why?
Vanessa: Because… I judged the cover, but now that I’ve read the book, I figured you were owed some apologetic souvlaki, at the very least.
Nate: Next time your sister’s band is in town, I want front row seats.
Vanessa: You don’t strike me as a lesbian punk fan.
Nate: You know, I am almost offended by how much you underestimate me, Ms. Abrams.
Vanessa: You like punk?
Nate: Oh, I didn’t hear you… you said “punk”? ‘Cause you had me at “lesbian”.
Vanessa: Oh, right. Didn’t see that one coming.
Nate: Hey, tell me something.
Vanessa: Yes?
Nate: Why do you do SAT practice tests if you’re not planning on taking the exam?
Vanessa: To help Dan study. I’m a filmmaker. Best education for me is making films.
Nate: I have never met anyone who thought college was optional.
Vanessa: My parents are artists. My sister’s a musician. Just like going to an Ivy is your family’s way, not going to college is mine.
Nate: Think your parents want to adopt a 17 year old? Maybe? So…
Vanessa: So…
Nate: I guess this is good night, then?
Vanessa: I don’t live here, you know.
Nate: No, I know.
Vanessa: I’m just grabbing my laptop. Do you wanna come inside? God. It does feel like the doorstep moment.
Nate: And what moment would that be?
Vanessa: Yeah, that’s the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...