Monday 16 January 2012

Desperately Seeking Serena - s01e15 - Serena

Desperately Seeking Serena - s01e15 - Serena

Desperately Seeking Serena - s01e15 - Serena by thegossiplook featuring a tartan pleated skirt


Chuck: I’m gonna have to call you back. Beautiful day you’re ruining, isn’t it?
Dan: Do me a favor. Please leave Serena alone.
Chuck: It was Serena I was doing a favor for.
Dan: All I know is before spring break, everything was great. It was good. Now break’s over, she’s not quite herself and I’m… I’m trying to think, what has changed in her life? Oh, the Bass family moved into it.
Serena: Dan, hi.
Dan: Hey. How are you feeling?
Serena: Good. My migraine’s gone.
Dan: Migraine? I thought you had food poisoning.
...

Serena: Yeah, that came after.
Dan: What exactly happened last night?
Chuck: I already told him.
Dan: I’m asking you.
Serena: Well, I got food poisoning, and then Chuck helped me out.
Dan: Okay, where exactly did you eat that you got this killer food poisoning migraine?
Serena: Can we drop interrogation?
Dan: As soon as you tell me where my girlfriend is.
Serena: I’m right here with you.
Dan: Look, I … I gotta go to class. I can’t… I can’t do this.
Serena: This is exactly why I didn’t want her to come back. She’s been back a day already and look what’s happening.
Chuck: If it’s really that bad, why don’t you just tell him about her?
Serena: I can’t. I’ll see you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...