Saturday 14 January 2012

Desperately Seeking Serena - s01e15 - Serena

Desperately Seeking Serena - s01e15 - Serena

Desperately Seeking Serena - s01e15 - Serena by thegossiplook featuring chanel jewelry


Georgina: It was like the worst thing ever, and then, do you remember? Do you remember when we ran out of money? And then I had to flash the bartender ‘cause we ran out of money. Wait, wait. Oh my god. Remember when we were Savannah and Svetlana?
Serena: Oh, Savannah.
Georgina: Savannah!
Serena: I totally forgot about Savannah and Svetlana. Svetlana.
Georgina: Wait, no. I think we were Tiffany and Angel that night.
Serena: Oh, you could talk me into anything.
...

Man: Hey ladies, can I... get you guys another round?
Georgina: Ooh.
Serena: No, thank you.
Georgina: Oh. My American girlfriend, so uptight. They think the drink lead to the sex.
Serena: No, no, no. I wasn’t being rude. I just didn’t want to take anything if I couldn’t offer anything in return.
Man: We’d be happy with just one dance.
Serena: I’m afraid I have two left feet.
Georgina: Aw, this is what is the practice for. Come on, lady.
Serena & Georgina: Opa!
Serena: Who is that?
Georgina: No one. Thank you for calling back.
Serena: Ahh! Nadine the beauty queen. How can I help you?
Man: I don’t have time for this. Do you want 1g or 2?
Georgina: Can you just give it...
Serena: Some dealer you know?
Georgina: I didn’t realize I brought my grandmother.
Serena: I have to go.
Man: Hey, come here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...