Wednesday 11 January 2012

Desperately Seeking Serena - s01e15 - Georgina

Desperately Seeking Serena - s01e15 - Georgina

Desperately Seeking Serena - s01e15 - Georgina by thegossiplook featuring a cropped leather jacket

Serena: Is this really the best place for us to talk?
Georgina: You of all people know nothing gets me talking like a cosmo.
Serena: A lot has changed since we used to hang out, Georgie.
Georgina: I know. I get it.
Serena: No, you don't get it, or you wouldn't have sent me all those so-called gifts in the first place.
Georgina: Oh, come on, sweetie. Those were funny. Get over yourself. I was just trying to make you laugh. How about this... how about for one night, we hang out like old times, but unlike old times, I won't get out of control, unless you want me to. I mean, I can totally get out... No, okay. I...I won't get out of control, and I totally respect that. Please stop me any time you feel like answering. Any... time. Come On.
Serena: One Drink, But Only One. 
Georgina: Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...