Friday 6 January 2012

Desperately Seeking Serena - s01e15 - Georgina

Desperately Seeking Serena - s01e15 - Georgina

Desperately Seeking Serena - s01e15 - Georgina by thegossiplook featuring chain jewelry


Georgina: You always did know how to leave them wanting more.
Serena: Oh my God, Georgina. What are you doing here?
Georgina: Well, I told you I was coming. Didn’t you get my gifts?
Serena: You’re supposed to be in Switzerland dating a prince.
Georgina: Luckily daddy didn’t need the G5. Haven’t you missed me?
Serena: How could I not?
Georgina: Okay. You don’t want to throw me a homecoming party. I get it, but let’s have a coctail, catch up, S, you’re really gonna hurt my feelings and you know how I get when my feelings are hurt. Great. I’ll see you tonight. It’s so weird seeing you. It’s almost like I never left.
GossipGirl: Spotted in the courtyard: Serena looking like she’s seen a ghost, the ghost of parties past.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...