Saturday 7 January 2012

Desperately Seeking Serena - s01e15 - Jenny

Desperately Seeking Serena - s01e15 - Jenny

Desperately Seeking Serena - s01e15 - Jenny by thegossiplook featuring juicy couture jewelry


Laurel: Jenny, why did you want to meet here?
Jenny: Well, I’ve been thinking, what’s the one thing that no one in our group has, I mean, not even Blair?
Laurel: Compassion?
Jenny: No, a boyfriend. You know, if I’m gonna make it to queen, I need a king.
Laurel: Queen Elizebeth never had a boyfriend.
Jenny: Bud she only had the Spanish to conquer and I have Blair Waldorf. Let’s talk qualifications. He has to be cute, but not fool of himself. He has to be from the right kind of family… but not disgusting. Come on. Whoa! Oh…
...

Asher: I’m so sorry. Are you okay?
Jenny: Yeah, my lunch isn’t, though.
Asher: Oh, Linus. Let me give you… my last dollar.
Jenny: Oh, I couldn’t. You shouldn’t be walking the streets with no money.
Asher: Let’s just settle for an IOU then.
Jenny: It’s just a hot dog.
Asher: That was just my excuse to give this to you. Here’s my number.
Jenny: Thank you. I mean, it’s fine. I mean, I’m really not even that hungry.
Asher: Well, if you change your mind…
Laurel: What are you doing? He’s gorgeous.
Jenny: He’s a dog walker. I need a king, not a jester. Come on. Let’s go lurt outside Dalton.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...