Monday 23 January 2012

Desperately Seeking Serena - s01e15 - Blair

Desperately Seeking Serena - s01e15 - Blair

Desperately Seeking Serena - s01e15 - Blair by thegossiplook featuring a pocket wallet



Blair: Rough night? 
Nelly Yuki: Yeah, and not in a good way. Todd doesn't wanna get back together.
Blair: No? But he said... 
Nelly Yuki: We stayed up all night having the same conversation about why we broke up, over and over again. 
Blair: Unbelievable. I can't believe it. Crazy. 
Nelly Yuki: I got no sleep, spent the whole night crying... 
Blair: Okay! Well, good luck.
Isabel: Do you really think this is gonna work? 
Blair: Yes, but I also believe in insurance. 
Isabel: You never did tell us how you got Todd to play along. 
Blair: Isabel, what are you doing later tonight? 
Isabel: Uh, not Todd. 
Blair: Okay. Well, I guess I'm gonna have to come up with something else.
Blair: ...Where's Serena? 
Dan: Uh, I don't know, but I bet Chuck does. 
Blair: Ugh. Well, I'll try to save a seat for her. 
Dan: Yeah, I'll ... I'll keep calling.
Dan: Hey, Serena, it's me. A... a very worried me, concerned about a very missing you. 
Girl: Hi. I'm Serena Van Der Woodsen? 
Blair: How'd you do? 
Dan: Uh, not my finest hour. I finished, but... I kinda had a lot on my mind. 
Blair: I'll keep calling. 
Dan: Yeah. I think I know where to find her.
Blair: Hey S, it's B. Now I'm really worried. I'm gonna go home and change, and then... Call me, bye. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...