Friday 20 January 2012

Desperately Seeking Serena - s01e15 - Blair

Desperately Seeking Serena - s01e15 - Blair

Desperately Seeking Serena - s01e15 - Blair by thegossiplook featuring zara shoes


Blair: Hey S, I'm just sipping a gingko biloba blended smoothie and wondering how your stomach-migraine is. Call me so I don't worry. How you doing, Nelly Yuki? 
Nelly Yuki: My upper trapezius seems to hold a lot of sadness. 
Blair: Aww, something tells me you'll be feeling better very soon. Any minute. 
Nelly Yuki: No. I think I should just go home and study.
Dorota: Mr. Jansen is here to see Miss Yuki. 
Nelly Yuki: Todd's here? Do I have cushion face? 
Isabel, to: A little.
Nelly Yuki: Hello, Todd. 
Todd: Hi, Nelly. Blair said it was all right if I came.
Nelly Yuki: For a Siberian Ginseng pedi? 
Todd: No. I really feel bad about how things ended, Nell. 
Nelly Yuki: So do I. 
Todd: Can we talk about it? In private? 
Nelly Yuki: Okay! Thank you, B!
Blair: Lucky for us, mental acuity and common sense rarely come in the same package. Oxygen facials, anyone? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...