Sunday 1 January 2012

The Blair (B)itch Project - s01e14 - Jenny

The Blair (B)itch Project - s01e14 - Jenny

The Blair (B)itch Project - s01e14 - Jenny by thegossiplook featuring a yellow gold bangle


Jenny: Hey… I’m sorry for calling you like that earlier. I’m so embarrassed. And, it was stupid and…
Nate: No, no, no. Listen, I’m just glad you’re okay.
Jenny: Yeah. Okay, well, I do have a favour to ask you. I mean, it’s not money but I just really don’t want to be alone on my birthday.

Blair: Excuse me. Excuse me! I’m going to the bar.
Isabel: What?
Blair: Bar! We’ll be right back.
Penelope: Where are all the hot guys?
Hazel: I don’t know.
Nate: They don’t exactly serve tea and cupcake.
Jenny: 20 minutes.
Hazel: Is this really happening?
Jenny: Penelope, you know Nate, right?
Penelope: Of course. Hi.
Nate: Hi. How are you? Good to see you again.
Penelope: Hazel, I think maybe your mom did give away that Valentino.
Hazel: Yeah, she is always cleaning out her closet and that Ativancan really play with her memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...