Wednesday 30 November 2011

The Thin Line Between Chuck and Nate - s01e13 - Serena

The Thin Line Between Chuck and Nate - s01e13 - Serena

The Thin Line Between Chuck and Nate - s01e13 - Serena by thegossiplook featuring a wrap skirt


Dan: Got’em. Are you cold?
Serena: I’m okay.
Dan: It’s pretty cold. Here, let me get you this blanket. This will be better to keep you warm. You want some ginger ale? Here. I brought this for us. We can have a nice little drink. It might be a little cold, actually.
Serena: You okay? You’re doing that… thing.
Dan: Yeah, I know. I’m sorry, I… it’s just… I don’t know. In the short time we’ve known each other, you’ve become really important to me. I’ve been struggling to find a way to tell you, struggling now.
Serena: Oh, my lit paper. No, no, no. Oh! No, no, no. Oh my gosh.
Man: Here you go.
Serena: I love you. Thank you.
Dan: That was a close call.
Serena: I’m sorry. That would’ve completely ruined our picnic.
Dan: Yeah.
Serena: Okay, what was it you were saying?
Dan: Oh, just... I think I should proofread this for you. Can I?
Serena: Sure. Yeah, but can we eat first? ‘Cause I’m starving.
Dan: Yeah. Let’s eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...