Tuesday 29 November 2011

The Thin Line Between Chuck and Nate - s01e13 - Blair

The Thin Line Between Chuck and Nate - s01e13 - Blair

The Thin Line Between Chuck and Nate - s01e13 - Blair by thegossiplook featuring a lace robe


Serena: Morning.
Dorota: Good morning, Miss Serena.
Serena: Anybody notice the weather today?
Blair: What?
Serena: Take a look outside, B. My first response would be that the sky is a clear blue easy.
Blair: Dorota, you may be excuse now.
Serena: I can’t believe you didn’t tell me about you and Nate.
Blair: What did he say?
Serena: Nothing. Chuck did, when I went to see him because I thought maybe he could talk some sense into you.
Blair: You had no right to do that.

Serena: I was trying to help you, B. I took a public bullet for you. Let another rumor about me run rampant. The whole school heard, even Dan.
Eleanor: What’s going on?
Serena: Ask Blair. Her version of the story’s always better. Fine.
Eleanor: You all right?
Blair: Never been better.
Eleanor: Well, Serena has. What’s wrong.
Blair: I don’t know. I can’t be held responsible for her mood swings.
Eleanor: Were you arguing about the possibility that your condition may have returned?
Blair: No. And it hasn’t.
Eleanor: I heard you… the other day in your bathroom with the water running.
Blair: I’m very stressed. And with you and serena down my throat, I can hardly think straight, never mind keep food down.
Eleanor: Maybe you do just need to take a little break, visit your father? Lyon is beautiful this time of year.
Blair: Maybe this summer.
Eleanor: Summer… sounds great. Finish your breakfast.
Blair: I’m not pregnant. I command myself not to be pregnant.
Serena: Hello?
Blair: Hey, S. It’s B. Two things. First… I’m sorry, about Dan, about the Gossip Girl blast and about not telling you about Nate.
Serena: Okay.
Blair: You were just so hard on me about Chuck, I didn’t want to be judged for sleeping with them both.
Serena: I understand. Apology accepted.
Blair: That was fast. If I were you, I would’ve made me work for it a little bit harder.
Serena: Well, I think you’ve suffered enough.
Blair: And second thing…
Serena: Wait. That’s already three things.
Blair: I took the test. I’m not pregnant.
Serena: Aah! Oh my gosh! Are you kidding me? Oh, I am so happy. I would have had no idea what to wear to a paternity hearing.
Blair: Clean slate?
Serena: Oh, clean slate. Oh, I’m so happy. See you at school.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...