Monday 28 November 2011

The Thin Line Between Chuck and Nate - s01e13 - Serena

The Thin Line Between Chuck and Nate - s01e13 - Serena

The Thin Line Between Chuck and Nate - s01e13 - Serena by thegossiplook featuring j brand leggings


Dan: What’s wrong? Was it something I cooked?
Serena: No. No, no, no. I’m sorry. It’s honestly the best spaghetti I’ve ever tasted.
Dan: Thank you, even if I did have to drag it out of you myself.
Jenny: Hey guys.
Serena: Hey Jenny.
Dan: Go back to your room, Jenny.
Jenny: I’m just getting juice.
Dan: Excuse me. Hey, Jen. Could you do me a favor and drink your juice at Vanessa’s, maybe?
Jenny: I’m going back to my room, closing the door, putting on my headphones and ignoring you and your date.
Dan: Excellent. Thank you.
Serena: Where were we?

Dan: Well, let’s try this. Why don’t you tell me what’s on your mind? Then it can be on our minds, and our minds can worry about what’s on your mind, together.
Serena: I have no idea what you just said.
Dan: I don’t know what I said either but... what I’m saying now is talk to me.
Serena: I never thought I was pregnant. The test was for Blair.
Dan: Oh, wait, wait. I’m confused. She just got back together with Nate. So... Oh. Then who?
Serena: Chuck.
Dan: Chuck? And Blair? Blair and Chuck? Then why isn’t he the one buying the test?
Serena: Because...
Dan: Because he’s an ass.
Serena: Who doesn’t know.
Dan: Why not? I mean, there’s no love lost between me and Chuck Bass but I gotta believe he deserves to know.
Serena: He does have this weird influence over her. Maybe he could talk her into taking the test. I just... I’m so worried about her.
Dan: Come here.
...
Serena: Hi, Chuck.
Chuck: Please call me “brother”.
Serena: I need to talk to you.
Chuck: About getting knocked up? I must say I was a little disappointed you weren’t more careful.
Serena: Chuck, I really need to trust you. I’m hoping that deep down inside, you’re actually a decent person and won’t make me regret this.
Chuck: You’re here for Blair, aren’t you? Look, I’m not going to tell Nate about us. I tortured her, got bored and moved on.
Serena: There’s no moving on just yet. The pregnancy test wasn’t for me. It was for Blair.
Chuck: What?
Serena: She won’t take it. So given that if she’s pregnant, you’re the...
Chuck: No, we used a condom.
Serena: Well, obviously it broke.
Chuck: What is obvious is that you best friend has kept you in the dark.
Serena: What are you talking about?
Chuck: Like I said, I handle my business. Apparently, Nate doesn’t. The slept together just after we did. It’s him you should be asking for help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...