Sunday 27 November 2011

The Thin Line Between Chuck and Nate - s01e13 - Blair

The Thin Line Between Chuck and Nate - s01e13 - Blair

The Thin Line Between Chuck and Nate - s01e13 - Blair by thegossiplook featuring heart jewelry


Serena: Hey, B.
Blair: What are you doing here?
Serena: In the neighborhood.
Blair: Can we talk later? Despite your best efforts to ruin it, I’m actually having a good day and I don’t want anything to spoil it. Guess who asked me to visit the Captain with him?
Serena: I don’t know, Nate?
Blair: Yes. It’s like he finally needs me and isn’t afraid to…
Serena: Look B, I understand why you’re reluctant to burst your happy bubble but I’m not giving up.
Blair: Well, I’m sorry, if unlike some people, I haven’t been on the pill since I was 15.
Serena: Okay, I am giving up. Before you start planning your perfect night with Nate, don’t you think you should…
Blair: I’m not pregnant, Serena.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...