Thursday 24 November 2011

The Thin Line Between Chuck and Nate - s01e13 - Serena

The Thin Line Between Chuck and Nate - s01e13 - Serena

The Thin Line Between Chuck and Nate - s01e13 - Serena by thegossiplook featuring lock jewelry


GossipGirl: What’s the difference between gossip and scandal? So glad you asked, UES 4ever. Anyone can commit a minor indiscretion and generate a day’s worth of buzz but in order for gossip to birth a true scandal. It requires the right person to be in the wrong place. Take one “it” girl on a pedestal.
Serena: Which one do you recommend?
GossipGirl: Add a crowd eager to see her fall and give them the means to knock them down.
Isabel: I can’t believe this. Oh my god.
Eric: Is there something you want to tell me?
Serena: Am I that obvious? Yes, actually. That hair colour is all wrong for you.
Eric: That’s funny. This isn’t.

Man: Hey, mom.
Serena: Yes, I’m pregnant and it’s yours. Hey. I’ve been calling you every two seconds for the past hour.
Dan: Oh, I left my cell at home. I kinda had a lot on my mind.
Serena: I know and I’m sorry.
Dan: No, wait, wait, wait. Me first. I’m sorry that you didn’t feel that you could tell me and no matter what you decide, I want you to know that I’m here for you because I love you.
Serena: Dan, I’m not pregnant so you don’t have to say that. I mean, you don’t have to because… I get it. You would have done the right thing. Thank you though. That’s really sweet.
Dan: Yeah, yeah, of course, yeah. Well hey, that’s good news – the no baby part. It’s really good news, like my-dad’s-probably-gonna-throw-a-party-good news.
Serena: Your dad? Look, can we actually talk later? I’m late to meet Blair. She’s on the steps of the MET.
Dan: Oh, yeah, no go. Go go. I can wait. Unlike Blair, who’s waiting on the steps, right?
Serena: Exactly. Yeah. Okay, I’ll talk to you later.
Dan: Okay, all right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...