Friday 18 November 2011

School Lies - s01e12 - Vanessa

School Lies - s01e12 - Vanessa

School Lies - s01e12 - Vanessa by thegossiplook featuring tall boots


Blair: May I have a word? Off camera.
Vanessa: Sure. But I think I know what you’re gonna say. And I can save you the indignity of groveling by telling you right now – no way are you gonna get that tape.
Blair: I wasn’t going to grovel, and the fact that you even went there makes it clear you have no idea who you’re dealing with.
Vanessa: What are you gonna do to me, blackball me from eating yogurt on the MET steps? You have nothing I need.
Blair: You put that footage in your film, you won’t be able to show it. I won’t sign a release.

Vanessa: I’m not looking for a distribution deal, just a local arts grant so I can pay my rent. Now if you’ll excuse me… you’re in my shot. What’s that, your stripper money?
Chuck: $10,000 for the tape.
Vanessa: You think I’d take your money?
Chuck: Yes, I do. I know girls like you. You act like money’s not important. The truth is money’s important to everyone.
Vanessa: And I thought Blair was manipulative.
Chuck: Blair’s an amateur. She thinks you’re just like her. To Blair, this money is a couple pairs of Manolos an a Chanel bag. But I know that this much cash can make a real difference in your life.
Vanessa: You’re sick.
Chuck: You’re welcome.
GossipGirl: Who knew B and C were such patrons of the arts? Call it philanthropy or bribery. It looks like everyone has their price.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...