Friday 11 November 2011

School Lies - s01e12 - Serena

School Lies - s01e12 - Serena

School Lies - s01e12 - Serena by thegossiplook featuring a leather tunic


Chuck: Why we don’t turn that one-piece into no-piece?
Serena: Find a floatie to talk to, Chuck.
Chuck: You know, if my dad and your mom come back from South Africa tomorrow engaged, we’ll be brother and sister. And you know what they say, the family that plays together, stays together.
Serena: Ah, incest. The universal taboo. One of the… only ones you haven’t violated.
Chuck: Well, I’m game if you are.

Vanessa: Dan Humphrey, age 17. Enjoying an exotic meal of Cheerios on an exciting Saturday night in. Be interesting. You don’t want me to move to Vermont, do you?
Dan: No. But if your whole future depends getting this grant for your documentary, I really think you should find a new subject.
Vanessa: Absolutely not. The outsider goes inside. A likeable everyman’s pursuit of his dream girl begins his descent into the bowels of hell. This is mythic stuff. Okay, not big on the soundtrack. Whatever movie he’s scoring sounds depressing.
Dan: Yeah, I think it’s a biopic. Try listening to that for three weeks straight. But before Christmas, my dad hadn’t finished a song in years so I really don’t have the heart to ask him to stop.
Vanessa: Well, I do.
Dan: Hey, Serena.
Vanessa: Yes! Finally some action.
Serena: Hey. What are you up to… besides missing me?
Dan: Oh… just wondering if you’re missing me.
Vanessa: Aw!
Serena: Well, of course I am. At this party that would be a lot more fun if you were here.
Dan: Party? I thought it was a quiet night with Blair. Your last night at her place before your mom comes home?
Serena: Yeah, we were and then Kati and Is showed up and we all went out and we ran into some people and then ended up here.
Dan: Where… where’s here?
Serena: 719 E. 82nd street.
Dan: Wait a second. That’s… that’s school, is it not?
Serena: Bring your bathing suit!
Dan: You’re swimming? No, you hung up.
Vanessa: So what will it be, Dan. Cheerios and Chaucer or an illegal party at your prep school pool with your high society girlfriend and her nasty cohorts?
Dan: Dad? Vanessa and I are going out.
Rufus: All right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...