Tuesday 15 November 2011

School Lies - s01e12 - Chuck

School Lies - s01e12 - Chuck

School Lies - s01e12 - Chuck by thegossiplook featuring suede bags


Blair: I can’t believe you brought that here. It’s evidence. Give it to me.
Dan: Chuck. You need to tell the truth.
Chuck: Whatever happened to “don’t speak until spoken to”?
Dan: I just saw you with that key. I know you had it at the party.
Chuck: Poor little Humphrey Dumpty. Look, let me clarify something for you. Regardless of who you’re currently sleeping with, you and I come from different worlds. In my world, if I’m suspended or expelled, a wing is donated in the Bass name.
Dan: That sounds like quite a world.
Chuck: Well, it’s not perfect, I’ll admit. But one thing it does offer in spades is security. My family can take care of me. What do the Humphreys have to offer? Used metrocards? Your dad’s cassingle? And in case you were wondering, you narc, I only took the key from the party to hide it so we didn’t all get blamed… including you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...