Monday 21 November 2011

School Lies - s01e12 - Blair

School Lies - s01e12 - Blair

School Lies - s01e12 - Blair by thegossiplook featuring mary jane pumps


Blair: What are you doing here?
Vanessa: I brought this to you.
Blair: What’s the catch?
Vanessa: I know this might come as a shock, but not everyone operates from an agenda. In fact, some people do things simply because it’s the decent thing to do. Smash it, burn it, whatever. There are no copies.
Blair: What about the one you gave to Chuck?
Vanessa: It’s blank, which I’m sure he’ll be thrilled to discover. And about what’s on that tape: having observed you in your natural habitat these past few days… Nate seems like one of the good guys and you seem to really care about him.

Blair: Ahem. I’ll be brief.
Vanessa: And… I’ll be not interested.
Blair: Is that how you speak to the person who just paid your rent for a year?
Vanessa: What did you say?
Blair: Congratulations, Vanessa. You just won 365 more days in your Ikea-furnished closet.
Vanessa: You went to my building? You talked to my landlord?
Blair: No, I don’t speak Ukrainian but I do speak envelope of cash and he understood me perfectly.
Vanessa: I can’t believe you.
Blair: Blair Waldorf is not indebted to anyone, no matter how much I appreciate what you did.
Vanessa: You’re welcome, I guess?
Blair: Good. Now this transaction is finished and I’m free to return to disliking you.
Vanessa: I wouldn’t have it any other way.
Blair: Oh, and one more thing. If you didn’t pay your rent with it, what did you do with Chuck’s money?
Vanessa: I may have created a medical grant for teens with genital herpes… in his name.
Blair: You’re probably wondering why I called you here.
Nate: After our last conversation, yeah.
Blair: Do you think it’s possible for two people who have been through as much as we have to really forgive and forget?
Nate: If we really want to, I think we can.
Blair: A lot of mistakes have been made.
Nate: If you’re ready to forgive me… then nothing can tear us apart. I promise.
Blair: What you said before… I love you too. Always have, always will.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...