Sunday 20 November 2011

School Lies - s01e12 - Blair

School Lies - s01e12 - Blair

School Lies - s01e12 - Blair by thegossiplook featuring silk shirts


Blair: Nate. Are you okay?
Nate: Yeah, I’ll be fine. It’s… my parents have so much other stuff going on right now… they’ll get over it. Either way, it was worth it.
Blair: Worth it?
Nate: Yes, Blair. I know how much your future means to you and you’ve worked so hard for Yale and everything…
Blair: What are you talking about?
Nate: You don’t have to lie. I saw the key in your bedroom.
Blair: That key isn’t mine. I was just hiding it for someone else. Wait… that’s why you were suspended? You told the headmistress it was yours because you thought it was mine? That’s the most romantic thing anyone has ever done for me.
Nate: I love you.
Blair: Please. You and I just can’t happen right now.
Nate: Why not?
Blair: I don’t wanna be with you.
Nate: Good catching up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...