Thursday 17 November 2011

School Lies - s01e12 - Blair

School Lies - s01e12 - Blair

School Lies - s01e12 - Blair by thegossiplook featuring a tiered skirt


Blair: Hey, let go of me, Bass.
Chuck: Drop your Archibald habit first.
Blair: You know I already have.
Chuck: Really? A kiss does sort of send the wrong signal. Let’s not waste time denying.
Blair: You know what? I’m tired of this. Go ahead and tell him.
Chuck: Really? You want me to tell him how you slept with me and then faked your virginity for him?
Blair: I’ll just tell him you’re lying and who do you think he’ll believe? You, who bangs anything in his field of vision, or me, his pure and honest girlfriend of many years?
Chuck: Well, now he’ll believe me.
Blair: Why?

Chuck: I have proof. Good eye, docu-girl. I’ll take the tape now.
Blair: You knew she was watching? This is my house. That tape belongs to me.
Vanessa: Actually, this is my footage and thanks to both of you, I think I got a new angle on my subject.
Dan: Hey, Vanessa, let’s go out of here.
Chuck: If you think I’m gonna…
Vanessa: Let go of me. Let you walk out of here with that tape.
Chuck: You’re crazy.
Dan: Hey! Last time I checked, I still owe you a black eye. So unless this is you coming to claim it, stay away from her.
GossipGirl: Now that sex and lies have been caught on videotape, V’s documentary just became the most anticipated new release of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...